FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is self-storage?
Self-storage is short for Self Service storage, which is when you hire a storage unit where you can store your belongings.
Having self-storage is easy, all you need to do is bring you goods to one of our 3 Ezeey Self Storage locations, put them in a unit and lock up, you are then free to come and go as you wish with our 24 hour free access.
Are my possessions safe?
Your property is our priority, and to ensure its safety Ezeey Self Storage have 24 hour CCTV surveillance, fully manned 24-hour security and have fully alarmed and monitored rooms.
With our maximum security, Ezeey Self Storage allows you to have peace of mind while your property is in our care.
What size storage do you do?
Ezeey Self Storage offer a nice range of indoors and outdoor self storage for clients to suit any needs. These include small, medium and large sizes from 20ft storage containers all the way up to 5,000 sq ft. Check out storage sizes here for more information.
Is there anything I can’t store?
You are not allowed to store:
- Food or perishable goods, unless securely packed or protected, and approved by us.
- Birds, fish, animals or any other living creatures.
- Combustible or flammable materials or liquids such as: gas, paint, petrol, oil or cleaning solvents.
- Firearms, explosives, weapons or ammunition.
- Chemicals, radioactive materials or biological agents.
- Toxic waste, asbestos or other materials of a potentially dangerous nature.
- Any item which emits any fumes, smell or odour.
- Any illegal substances, illegal items or goods illegally obtained, including counterfeit goods, illicit (smuggled/counterfeit) tobacco, illicit alcohol and unlicensed medicines, unsafe goods (including toys, electrical items, cosmetics and fireworks)
- Compressed gases.
Is there a minimum storage rental?
At Ezeey Self Storage, our storage rental terms are flexible; you can rent for either short or long term.